Full load road transport (FTL)
- neutral freight and dangerous goods (ADR);
- standard and mega trailers;
- Road trains of internal height 2.75 - 3.00 m (90-100 cbm), max. 20 tons;
- sets of high-cubature 120 cbm;
- semi-refrigerated (temperature controlled to -18 degrees C);
- rolling stock designed to carry goods in bulk (kipper, tank);
- fleet equipped to carry plates (coilmulde).
Part load road transport (LTL)
- standard semitrailers and mega (normal and mega trailer);
- Road train sets (high volume);
- fleet of temperature controlled (refrigerated trailers);
- shipping dedicated small vehicles with a capacity of 1.5 tons;
- optimal route plan; allocation coordinator;
- partial loads serve in the "door to door".
Dedicated Express Transport
- express freight vans with a capacity of 0.7 t and 1.5 t and 3.5 t with additional services such as: unloading and unpacking of goods and receipt of packaging materials;
- emergency transportation including travel very urgent shipments directly to the production of an individual determine the time of delivery;
- optimal route plan.
- monitoring of the consignment;
- sending regular reports on each stage of the order;
- assistance in securing additional shipment Cargo insurance;
- transport oversized cargo, carrying freight and within individual construction projects; serve both individual orders and shipments;
- Fright Forwarder's Liability Insurance.