The cookies services of Aero-transport.pl/en/ Policy has been prepared in accordance with obligations established from the amendments of the Telecommunication Act which entered into force on March 22nd, 2013. These responsibilities are performed in the same way across Europe as a result of implementing an European directive.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent from visited website's server and applications, and are stored by web browsers and other technologies on personal computers. With cookies it is possible to provide high quality services in accepted business model and improve the usage of it. These files identify the Internet user in a single visit or while returning back, to improve certain functions, for example, functions related to logging or to provide personalized information. Cookies used by Aero-transport.pl/en/ website are safe and have no adverse effect on the terminal device. The cookies keep only those data that a website or application writes, and has an access to it. They are not stored such as external data on other sites or applications.
Cookies used on the Aero-transport.pl/en/ website can be managed via the web browser settings. (In Internet Explorer you can disable cookies by using SETTINGS - TOOLS – INTERNET OPTIONS - PRIVACY- LOCK ALL COOKIES; in Firefox settings they are changed by - TOOLS - OPTIONS – PRIVACY). The changes will not affect the cookies already stored on your computer. Cookies can be deleted through the browser settings. Internet users can freely manage cookies used by them.
Note that, when you block "cookies" it may result in limited access or no access to the services offered by Aero-transport.pl/en/. The usage of cookies is needed in order to provide services in the accepted business model.
WHAT COOKIES IS AERO-TRANSPORT.PL/EN/ USING?
Cookies used in the service have been divided into categories:
- a. The Session cookies,
- b. The Persistent cookies,
- c. The Third party's cookies.
a.) The Session cookies
These are necessary cookies that allow you to move around a website or application and/or to use of its basic functions. They are used in a single session. They are used to:
- identify the user as logged in.
2.) The Persistent cookies
The Persistent cookies are those that provide specific functions not only within a single session but during the whole time of storing the file on Internet user's computer. These cookies are related to the performed services and its functionalities. Information about how the website is used and data regarding visited pages by the user and possible errors, are collected by using performance-related cookies. Cookies that are related with functions, make the services provision easier and memorize settings to facilitate the usage of our service. Persistent cookies do not collect any information that could disclose the identity of the user. They are treated as anonymous data and serve only to improve the operation of the site or application, identify interests of visitors and measure the effectiveness of ads.
We are using them to:
- obtain statistics on how to use our website and applications,
- check the effectiveness of our advertising,
- improve the operation of our website by recording the occurring errors,
- save user 's page layout settings, text size, and color preferences,
- memorize answers about desire to filling in the questionnaire (not to worry Internet user in the future unnecessarily),
- show users that are logged in our website,
- exchange information with our partners to provide services on our website. The information made available in this way is used only to provide services, products and features, and are not used for other purposes.
c.) The Third party's cookies
The Third party's cookies are files that enable collaboration with outside companies or sites. Among them are the test cookies that provide data about the services popularity to the analytical systems. There are also files related to services such as buttons 'Like' and 'Share'. The Third party's cookies are used to:
- connect with social network sites (for example Facebook) which can use the information about visits of individual users for profiling ads on other websites,
- provide research companies data about the site traffic,
- provide advertising agencies information about each user's visits so that agencies can present users ads adjusted to their interests.
Cookies in the service are collected by owner of Aero-transport.pl/en/ website, Aero Transport company, based in ul. Sportowa 2 B / 72, 35-111 Rzeszów, Poland , VAT number P L 8 1 3 2 6 2 5 6 8 1.